EXAMPLE She attends on her mother.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Prefer to ( অধিক পছন্দ করা ) I prefer coffee to tea.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.