EXAMPLE She attends on her mother.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Lay by ( সঞ্চয় করা ) Lay by something for the old age.
- Die from ( মারা যাওয়া (প্রতিক্রিয়া) ) He died form over-eating.
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- a bad apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few bad apples.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions