EXAMPLE Attach this file to the email.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Rid of ( মুক্ত হওয়া ) Get rid of bad company.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.