EXAMPLE Attach this file to the email.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Remedy for ( প্রতিকার ) There is no remedy for this disease.
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.