SYNONYM at distant intervals ; occasionally
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- Annoyed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was annoyed with him for being late.
- Live on ( খেয়ে বাঁচা ) The cow lives on grass.
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Faithful to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) The dog is faithful to his master.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions