SYNONYM at distant intervals ; occasionally
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prohibit from ( বারণ করা ) I prohibited him from going there.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App