SYNONYM at distant intervals ; occasionally
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Argue with ( যূক্তি দেখানো (ব্যক্তি) ) I argued with him for the point.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- put the cart before the horse ( স্বাভাবিক অবস্থা উলটাইয়া দেওয়া ; অস্বাভাবিক অবস্থা পরিণত করা )
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions