SYNONYM at the most ; at the utmost computation
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Displeased with ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Obstacle to ( বাধা ) Poverty is often obstacle to higher studies.
- Guess at ( অনুমান করা ) Can you guess at her age?
- Replace with another ( পরিবর্তন করা (একটি জিনিস) ) Replace this chair with new one.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App