EXAMPLE He asked for a loan of one thousand taka.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Trust with ( বিশ্বাস করা (জিনিস) ) You may trust me with the work.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Officiate for ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Junior to ( নিম্নপদস্থ ; বয়সে কম ) He is junior to me in service.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions