SYNONYM ask many people the same question.
EXAMPLE I asked around but nobody has seen my wallet.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Differ on ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যপার) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Admit of ( স্বীকৃতি পাওয়া ) Your conduct admits of no excuse.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Anxious about ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) I am anxious about my health.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions