EXAMPLE He is not ashamed of his conduct.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Tide over ( অতিক্রম করা ) He will soon tide over the difficulty.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Clue to ( সূত্র ) Find out the clue to the mystery.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions