EXAMPLE He is not ashamed of his conduct.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- Faithful to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) The dog is faithful to his master.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.