EXAMPLE I feel ashamed for you.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Avail of ( সুযোগ গ্রহণ করা ) You must avail yourself of the business.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Tell upon ( ক্ষতি করা ) Over-eating tells upon health.
- Equal with ( সমতুল্য (ব্যক্তি) ) Mr.Karim is equal in rank with Mr.Rahim.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Red tape ( লাল ফিতার বাঁধন ; আমলাতান্ত্রিকতা ) Red tapism causes delay in official work.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.