SYNONYM till now ; up to the moment ; up the the present time
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Weary of ( ক্লান্ত ) He is weary of hard life.
- Need of ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I am in need of more money.
- Inquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I inquired of him about the matter.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.