SYNONYM till now ; up to the moment ; up the the present time
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prefer to ( অধিক পছন্দ করা ) I prefer coffee to tea.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- Anxious for ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is anxious for getting a job.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions