SYNONYM and ; also ; in addition to someone or something.
EXAMPLE This company sell products to retailers as well as to wholesalers.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Deaf to ( শুনতে অনিচ্ছুক ) He is deaf to my request.
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Eager about ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager about the result.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake