SYNONYM and ; also ; in addition to someone or something.
EXAMPLE This company sell products to retailers as well as to wholesalers.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Useful to ( প্রয়োজনীয় (ব্যক্তি) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Hold water ( ধোপে টেকা ; কার্যকরি হওয়া ) This policy will not hold water in this situation.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions