SYNONYM and ; also ; in addition to someone or something.
EXAMPLE This company sell products to retailers as well as to wholesalers.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Hope for ( আশা করা ) Let us hope for the best.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Quarrel over ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another over the property.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel