SYNONYM and ; also ; in addition to someone or something.
EXAMPLE This company sell products to retailers as well as to wholesalers.
Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Pity for ( করুণা ) Have pity for the poor.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Blind of ( দৃষ্টিশক্তিতে অন্ধ ) He is blind of one eye.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions