SYNONYM also ; too
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Fit for ( যোগ্য ) He is not fit for the job.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Part with ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) She parted with the ring.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- Red tape ( লাল ফিতার বাঁধন ; আমলাতান্ত্রিকতা ) Red tapism causes delay in official work.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.