SYNONYM also ; too
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- in favour of ( পক্ষে ) He spoke in favour of his friend.
- Rich in ( সম্পদশালী ) Bangladesh is rich in minerals.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Compare to ( তুলনা করা (অসদৃশ বস্তু) ) Anger is compared to fire.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- On the wane ( হ্রাসমান ) His fame is on the wane now.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions