SYNONYM in the same way that it would be.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Ignorant of ( অজ্ঞ ) He is ignorant of this rule.
- Resign to ( আত্মসমর্পন করা (স্বয়ং) ) I resigned myself to fate
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.