SYNONYM in the same way that it would be.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.