SYNONYM in that circumstances
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Plead for ( ওকালতি করা (কোনকিছু) ) I pleaded with him for justice (against the wrong done to me).
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Endowed with ( ভূষিত ) He is endowed with talents.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Pass away ( মারা যাওয়া ) He passes away last night.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App