SYNONYM in that circumstances
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Enquire into ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Blush with (for) ( লজ্জায় রাঙা হওয়া ) She blushed with shame.
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- Aloof from ( দূরে থাকা ) Keep yourself aloof from bad company.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Favourable for ( অনুকূল (কোনকিছু) ) This situation is favorable to me for doing this.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions