SYNONYM in that circumstances
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Hard and fast ( বাঁধা ধরা ) There is no such hard and fast rule in this matter.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions