SYNONYM immediately at or after another event
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Clue to ( সূত্র ) Find out the clue to the mystery.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Tell upon ( ক্ষতি করা ) Over-eating tells upon health.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions