SYNONYM immediately at or after another event
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Pleased at ( সন্তুষ্ট (কোনকিছু) ) I am pleased at the news.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- Man of straw ( অপদার্থ লোক ) We do not care a fig for a man of straw like him.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions