SYNONYM as to ; as far ; with respect to
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Tell upon ( ক্ষতি করা ) Over-eating tells upon health.
- Limit to ( সীমা ) You should have a limit to your demands.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App