SYNONYM since it is not otherwise
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions