SYNONYM since it is not otherwise
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Quarrel about ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another about the property.
- Open at ( উন্মুক্ত করা বা খোলা ) Open at page 20 of English book.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Prompt in ( চটপটে (উত্তর) ) He is prompt in his answer.
- Equal to ( সমতুল্য (কাজ) ) He rose equal to the occasion.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- reinvent the wheel ( এমন কোনকিছু তৈরিতে সময় নষ্ট করা যা বর্তমানে বিদ্যমান ও ঠিকঠাক কাজ করে ) There's no point in us reinventing the wheel
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.