SYNONYM since it is not otherwise
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Careful of ( যত্নবান ) He is careful of his money.
- Limit to ( সীমা ) You should have a limit to your demands.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Die in harness ( কর্মরত অবস্থায় মারা যাওয়া ) Dr. Sen died in harness.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions