SYNONYM what is given below
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Quarrel about ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another about the property.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions