SYNONYM what is given below
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Enquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Preside over ( সভাপতিত্ব করা ) He presided over the meeting.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.