SYNONYM what is given below
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Bound for ( যাত্রার জন্য প্রস্তুত ) The ship is bound for England.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions