SYNONYM as regards ; as to ; with respect to
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Count for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) His advice counts for nothing.
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.