SYNONYM as regards ; as to ; with respect to
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions