SYNONYM like what one always is or has been
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Listen to ( শোনা ) Listen to the news on the radio.
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App