SYNONYM like what one always is or has been
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Contribute to ( দান হিসাবে দেওয়া ) He contributed one thousand taka to the Flood Relief Fund.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Inquire about ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) I inquired of him about (into) the matter.
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Attach to ( জুড়ে দেওয়া ) Attach this file to the email.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story