EXAMPLE I argued with him for the point.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Eager about ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager about the result.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions