EXAMPLE I argued with him against the point.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Blind of ( দৃষ্টিশক্তিতে অন্ধ ) He is blind of one eye.
- Grateful for ( কৃতজ্ঞ (কোনকিছু) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Remedy for ( প্রতিকার ) There is no remedy for this disease.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- Favour with ( অনুগত করা ) Would you favour me with an early reply?
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions