EXAMPLE I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Pass away ( মারা যাওয়া ) He passes away last night.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.