EXAMPLE I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Quarrel about ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another about the property.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Abide by ( মেনে চলা ) One should abide by the rules
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App