EXAMPLE He applied to the Secretary for the post.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Rely on ( নির্ভর করা ) You can rely on him.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Grateful for ( কৃতজ্ঞ (কোনকিছু) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions