EXAMPLE The patient has no appetite for food.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Argue with ( যূক্তি দেখানো (ব্যক্তি) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Worthy of ( যোগ্য ) He is worthy of our praise.
- Lament for ( বিলাপ করা ) She lamented for her child.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions