EXAMPLE The patient has no appetite for food.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Attend upon ( সেবা করা ) She attends upon her mother.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions