EXAMPLE He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- A blessing in disguise ( বিপরীতে হিত ; প্রথমে খারাপ হিসেবে মনে হলেও পরবর্তীতে ভালো হয় ) Sam's motorcycle accident was a blessing in disguise because he got enough insurance money.
- Out of date ( অপ্রচলিত ) This fashion is now out of date.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions