EXAMPLE He appealed for pardon.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Die for ( মারা যাওয়া (কারণ) ) He died for his country.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App