SYNONYM separate from ; considered in separation from.
EXAMPLE This is a new building, and stands apart from all the other buildings in the street because of its design and position.
Apart from his habit of smoking, I have nothing in particular against him.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Complain to ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Attend upon ( সেবা করা ) She attends upon her mother.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions