SYNONYM separate from ; considered in separation from.
EXAMPLE This is a new building, and stands apart from all the other buildings in the street because of its design and position.
Apart from his habit of smoking, I have nothing in particular against him.
Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Prompt in ( চটপটে (উত্তর) ) He is prompt in his answer.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions