SYNONYM separate from ; considered in separation from.
EXAMPLE This is a new building, and stands apart from all the other buildings in the street because of its design and position.
Apart from his habit of smoking, I have nothing in particular against him.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Play on ( বাজানো ) He played on guitar.
- Pity for ( করুণা ) Have pity for the poor.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App