EXAMPLE I was annoyed with him for being late.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- By no means ( কোন ভাবেই না ) I shall by no means call on him.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.