EXAMPLE I was annoyed for the music.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Enquire into ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions