EXAMPLE I was annoyed for the music.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Offended at ( বিরক্ত (কোন কাজে) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Impose on ( চাপানো ) The task was imposed on him.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )