EXAMPLE I was annoyed for the music.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Die by ( মারা যাওয়া (বিষ) ) He died by poison.
- Long for ( কামনা করা ) He longed for fame.
- Differ on ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যপার) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Think of ( চিন্তা করা (ব্যক্তি) ) What do you think of (about) him?
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.