EXAMPLE I was annoyed for the music.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Triumph over ( জয় করা ) Jim and Della triumphed over their poverty.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions