EXAMPLE I was annoyed for the music.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Play on ( বাজানো ) He played on guitar.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App