EXAMPLE He is angry with me for speaking against him.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Aloof from ( দূরে থাকা ) Keep yourself aloof from bad company.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App