EXAMPLE I am angry for something.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- Tell upon ( ক্ষতি করা ) Over-eating tells upon health.
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions