EXAMPLE I am angry for something.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.