EXAMPLE I am angry at your conduct.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Officiate in ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (পদ) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions