EXAMPLE He has no ambition for fame in life.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Attach to ( জুড়ে দেওয়া ) Attach this file to the email.
- Wait on ( সেবা করা ) The nurse waited on the patient.
- Endowed with ( ভূষিত ) He is endowed with talents.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Make both ends meet ( আয়ব্যয় মেলানো ) I cannot make both ends meet with my small income.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions