EXAMPLE This question is alternative to that.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Late in ( দেরি ) Why are you so late in coming?
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.