EXAMPLE This question is alternative to that.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Abound in ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) Fish abounds in this river.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.