EXAMPLE Keep yourself aloof from bad company.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Make for ( অগ্রসর হওয়া ) The ship made for England.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Comment on ( মন্তব্য করা ) He commented favorably on the point.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions