EXAMPLE One room has been allotted to him.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions