EXAMPLE The headmaster is all in all in the school
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Arrive at ( পৌঁছানো ) We arrived at the station in time.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions