EXAMPLE We were alarmed at he news.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Favourable for ( অনুকূল (কোনকিছু) ) This situation is favorable to me for doing this.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- Beat about the bush ( কাজের কথায় না এসে আজেবাজে কথা বলা ) Please come to the point without beating about the bush
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App