EXAMPLE We were alarmed at he news.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Tolerant of ( সহিষ্ণু ) We must be tolerant of opposition.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Officiate in ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (পদ) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Depend on ( নির্ভর করা ) Success depends on hard work.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- reinvent the wheel ( এমন কোনকিছু তৈরিতে সময় নষ্ট করা যা বর্তমানে বিদ্যমান ও ঠিকঠাক কাজ করে ) There's no point in us reinventing the wheel
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions