EXAMPLE We were alarmed at he news.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Enquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions