EXAMPLE He aimed his gun at he bird.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prompt at ( চটপটে (ব্যক্তিত্ব) ) He is prompt at figures.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Endowed with ( ভূষিত ) He is endowed with talents.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Need of ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I am in need of more money.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions