EXAMPLE I agree with you on this point
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Lay by ( সঞ্চয় করা ) Lay by something for the old age.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Favour with ( অনুগত করা ) Would you favour me with an early reply?
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions