EXAMPLE I agree with you on this point
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Angry at ( রাগান্বিত (কারো আচরণ) ) I am angry at your conduct.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.