EXAMPLE I agree with you on this point
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Rely on ( নির্ভর করা ) You can rely on him.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- put the cart before the horse ( স্বাভাবিক অবস্থা উলটাইয়া দেওয়া ; অস্বাভাবিক অবস্থা পরিণত করা )