EXAMPLE I can't agree to the proposals.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Compete for ( প্রতিযোগিতা করা (কোন কিছু) ) He competed for the first position.
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Mad with ( উন্মাদ প্রায় ) He is mad with pain.
- Angry at ( রাগান্বিত (কারো আচরণ) ) I am angry at your conduct.
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Weary of ( ক্লান্ত ) He is weary of hard life.
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions