EXAMPLE I am agree on this point.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Live on ( খেয়ে বাঁচা ) The cow lives on grass.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions