EXAMPLE I am agree on this point.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Fond of ( অনুরাগী ) Children are fond of sweets.
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Acquit of ( খালাস দেওয়া ) High court acquit him of the charge.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.