EXAMPLE I am agree on this point.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Count for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) His advice counts for nothing.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Favourable to ( অনুকূল (ব্যক্তি) ) This situation is favourable to me for doing this.
- Anxious for ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is anxious for getting a job.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Disgrace to ( কলঙ্ক ) He is disgrace to his family.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.