EXAMPLE I am not afraid of ghosts.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Smile on ( অনুগ্রহ করা ) Fortune smiled on him.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Admit of ( স্বীকৃতি পাওয়া ) Your conduct admits of no excuse.
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App