EXAMPLE He is affectionate to me.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- Indebted to ( ঋণী ; কৃতজ্ঞ ) I am indebted to him for this help.
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Think of ( চিন্তা করা (ব্যক্তি) ) What do you think of (about) him?
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions