EXAMPLE He is affectionate to me.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Complain to ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Insist on ( জিদ করা ) He insisted on my going home.
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.