EXAMPLE The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App