EXAMPLE The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Prefer to ( অধিক পছন্দ করা ) I prefer coffee to tea.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Overcome by ( দমন করা ) He was overcome by anger.
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions