EXAMPLE The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Weary of ( ক্লান্ত ) He is weary of hard life.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )