EXAMPLE Khadil was admitted to university.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Famous for ( বিখ্যাত ) Radhanager is famous for the birth place of Raja Rammohan.
- Void of ( বিহীন ) He is void of common sense.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Zeal for ( প্রবল উৎসাহ ) He has a zeal for social work.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Die in harness ( কর্মরত অবস্থায় মারা যাওয়া ) Dr. Sen died in harness.
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions