EXAMPLE Your conduct admits of no excuse.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions