EXAMPLE He was admitted into the room.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Offend against ( লঙ্গন করা ) You have offended against good manners.
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions