EXAMPLE He was admitted into the room.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions