EXAMPLE He is addicted to separate.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Triumph over ( জয় করা ) Jim and Della triumphed over their poverty.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Compare with ( তুলনা করা (সদৃশ বস্তু) ) Rabindranath may be compared with Shakespeare.
- Long for ( কামনা করা ) He longed for fame.
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- put the cart before the horse ( স্বাভাবিক অবস্থা উলটাইয়া দেওয়া ; অস্বাভাবিক অবস্থা পরিণত করা )
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions