EXAMPLE He is addicted to separate.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Confident of ( স্থির বিশ্বাসী ) I am confident of success.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- Lion's share ( সিংহভাগ ) He took the lion's share of the profit.
- Out of date ( অপ্রচলিত ) This fashion is now out of date.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.