EXAMPLE He is addicted to separate.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Acquit of ( খালাস দেওয়া ) High court acquit him of the charge.
- Pass away ( মারা যাওয়া ) He passes away last night.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions