EXAMPLE He is addicted to separate.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.