EXAMPLE Add this to that.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Open at ( উন্মুক্ত করা বা খোলা ) Open at page 20 of English book.
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Quarrel over ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another over the property.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions