EXAMPLE Add this to that.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Make for ( অগ্রসর হওয়া ) The ship made for England.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Contribute to ( দান হিসাবে দেওয়া ) He contributed one thousand taka to the Flood Relief Fund.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Compare with ( তুলনা করা (সদৃশ বস্তু) ) Rabindranath may be compared with Shakespeare.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.