EXAMPLE Add this to that.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Proportionate to ( আনুপাতিক ) Punishment should be proportionate to offence.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions